In the world of technology. A glitch can happen anytime as a result Outlook not working and Outlook stuck on processing. Your Outlook not Working is when your Outlook is not sending the mail or not receiving it.
This is a guide to tackle the different problems that can help you to troubleshoot Outlook if your Outlook is stuck and not working you should follow these below instructions –
Begin the process of fixing your Outlook by:
- Email not working?
- Outlook not opening issue fix?
- How to fix emial not working microsoft?
- My email is not working on my computer?
- Outlook not receiving emails?
- Why Outlook not opening in windows10?
- Outlook 365 won’t open?
Outlook not opening
1. Check Internet Connection
Before pointing out the fact that you’re facing an issue with your Outlook, make it mandatory to check your Internet connection is stable and you’re connected with it.
Open the Browser. Type google.com in the bar at the top and press enter or return. The Google Page should appear and type something to do Google Search. If the results are shown then your internet connection is working perfectly fine. If not then you need to Troubleshoot your Internet Connection.
2. Check if your Work Offline is Toggled
Work Offline makes the Outlook appear as it is online if that is toggled. It should not be toggled because then you’ll have access to only those emails that have been already saved on your System.
- Open Outlook and in the bottom check. Working Offline or Disconnected.
- Go to Send/Receive in the Outlook.
- Select Work Offline to Reconnect.
Updates could be a reason that Outlook not working and Outlook stuck due to any updates like windows update, software update, and antivirus update.
Check the Updates received on Outlook.
- Open the Start Menu
- Go to the Settings
- Select Update and Security.
- Scroll on Windows Update
- Then click on Check for Updates.
The system does the Update Check and if there is any then the update will start downloading itself. Install the latest applicable updates. Restart the system once the update is completed.
This will ensure the update is complete and will not hover in the background to cause any inconvenience.
In case your system is updated already, it will show Your Device is up to date when you’ll check for updates on the system.
4. Restart and Install the Update
Save all the necessary work required before going for this step and prevent any data loss.
- Start Menu and then click Power.
- Click the Restart or Update and Restart as it will be shown by the system.
Then the device will automatically close the programs and will apply for the pending updates happening in the background. And will start the backup. After this, it will automatically be restarted again.
5. Outlook Settings
Now after all this now you need to encounter the Outlook itself and check its setting to fix your outlook not working. You need to check your mail servers to make sure that nothing is wrong with them.
email email@example.com, @live.com, @hotmail.com, or @msn.com
- Corporate Exchange Email
The email address was provided by your company at work and has a custom domain.
Contact the mail provider or us when you need to know regarding the mail server settings. Or continue with the following:
- Open your Outlook
- Get to the File Menu
- Select the Account Setting and from the drop-down menu go to the Account Settings.
- Select the Email and Click on Change.
This is where you can check the settings.
Add an Email Account to Outlook One can add Email Accounts from different providers like Outlook itself, Microsoft 365, Yahoo,
Gmail, iCloud etc.
How to Outlook Setup for PC
- Open File after getting into your Outlook on the desktop.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click on the Connect Button underneath it.
- Type your relevant Name, Address and Password; Click Next.
- If required enter the Password again.
- Select Ok and then finish.
This is how your Outlook Setup will be done on PC and you’ll be able to use your email account on outlook.
Sometimes Outlook Setup faces unwanted updates problems due to Outlook not opening windows older versions like windows 7,8,10 they need windows upgrade/update.
How to Outlook Setup for Android/Phones
Add an Email Account to Outlook on the Android
- Start by installing the Outlook Application from the Google Play Store.
- Launch it by Click Open
- Tap Get Started to start using your Outlook.
The same instructions should be followed when setting an Email Account to Outlook on iOS.
This is the process you should know to fix Emails not working in Microsoft Outlook on any device. For further assistance go for Outlook Help.
Also visit for why yahoo is not working on iphone, ipad & computer